Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Into the Darkness
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question, but does the float for the fuel tank fuel level need to have the float facing the front part of the tank or the rear part of the tank? I got it facing the front part of the tank right now, but I don't think it's facing the right way. Need to know from someone that knows about this stuff to let me know if it is facing the right way or if I need to turn it around. I looked in the book, but I didn't see any good pictures or details on which way it is suppose to face. Thank you for the help.

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
Thought I wrote this down in the manual after getting mine in backwards the first time, but I didn't, so I'm going from memory. I believe the float goes in facing the rear but I'm not positive.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Just replaced the tank on the mistress after the accident. It does face the rear.:beerchug:

·
Into the Darkness
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thought I wrote this down in the manual after getting mine in backwards the first time, but I didn't, so I'm going from memory. I believe the float goes in facing the rear but I'm not positive.
Just replaced the tank on the mistress after the accident. It does face the rear.:beerchug:
Cool deal thank you for the help on this problem I was having. I was having a bugger trying to get it to face the rear so I thought it had to face the front. Well I'll have to drain the gas out of the tank and get it facing the correct direction then. Thank you both of you big help.
:carryflag:rockon::beerchug::smiley_th:notworthy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts