Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be reinstalling my carburetors this coming weekend on on my 1995 Vulcan 750 . it’s been almost six weeks so I need ti refresh my recollection of where the fuel lines come from I know where they go .
I just want to ask the fuel lines that go to each carburetor they connect to the black plastic 90 degree fittings these fill the bowls the other end of each hose goes to the petcock has two lines on top . vacuum line from bottom of petcock goes to carb vacuum port.

Thanks

·
Registered
10,801 Posts
I will be reinstalling my carburetors this coming weekend on on my 1995 Vulcan 750 . it’s been almost six weeks so I need ti refresh my recollection of where the fuel lines come from I know where they go .
I just want to ask the fuel lines that go to each carburetor they connect to the black plastic 90 degree fittings these fill the bowls the other end of each hose goes to the petcock has two lines on top . vacuum line from bottom of petcock goes to carb vacuum port.

Thanks
You have it correct.
(y)

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the comeback

Buddy

Reactions: Spockster

·
Registered
10,801 Posts
Thanks for the comeback

Buddy
You're welcome.

Another way to tell them apart, since vision is limited in that area.

The fuel inlets are the 90 degree elbow fittings and vents point straight up.

Vacuum ports are on the side of the carb pointing straight to the side.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You're welcome.

Another way to tell them apart, since vision is limited in that area.

The fuel inlets are the 90 degree elbow fittings and vents point straight up.

Vacuum ports are on the side of the carb pointing straight to the side.
The vent ports Point straight up and their fittings are part of the carburetor body and the tee hose goes into the right side air filter pods in a quiet area AM I CORRECT

·
Registered
10,801 Posts
The vent ports Point straight up and their fittings are part of the carburetor body and the tee hose goes into the right side air filter pods in a quiet area AM I CORRECT
Correct, there's two holes made for the vent hose on either filter pod.

One hole toward the front and one hole toward the rear, on each filter pod. So there's four places you can put a vent hose. The right rear is normally the one used.

Hose should be cut at 45 deg angle to prevent blockage against the wall of the filter pod.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just getting refresher pointers so I will have a smooth install thanks again to
spockster

Reactions: Spockster
1 - 7 of 7 Posts