Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I forgot I had this in my garage from when I had TWO VN750s for a while.

I can take pics later when I get home, but it's in pretty good condition. I believe it has had the pan cut or drilled out to accomodate the bolts for a luggage rack, too (it won't affect how it seats or looks for a bike that doesn't have such a rack, but if you do have one, the effort of the mod is saved you).

I live in NYC (in Queens) and would rather not figure out how to pack and ship it, but if all the interest requires that I do so I'll see how much that would be. Ideally you can come and get it.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Shipping a seat is easy. Sub $40 from USPS. Don't lose out on a sale because you don't want to ship it!

·
Registered
202 Posts
damn man! i am in Astoria, Queens. i would have bought this from you in a heartbeat, about 3 weeks ago. i had been looking for one for about 4 months. but i bought one from Wilkman 3 weeks ago. i have what i want now, but this would have saved me a few bucks. :frown2: very nice seats, and at a heck of a deal for the asking price. i am sure for only $250 people will be willing to pay another $40 or $50 for shipping.

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK, not saying shipping is a problem from a cost perspective, just that I don't have a box big enough to ship it in, LOL.

I have a ton of other accessories to clear out of my garage, too, most of it barely used touring luggage. As I no longer use my VN750 for touring - I eventually got a V-Strom for that, the 100-125 mile range between fill-ups on the Vulcan was getting really annoying - they're just gradually rotting away. And I need the space!

When I have the chance to do an inventory I will post here. Cut rate prices, I don't even remember what I paid for them, and really I'm on the verge of just giving it away.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
OK, not saying shipping is a problem from a cost perspective, just that I don't have a box big enough to ship it in, LOL.

I have a ton of other accessories to clear out of my garage, too, most of it barely used touring luggage. As I no longer use my VN750 for touring - I eventually got a V-Strom for that, the 100-125 mile range between fill-ups on the Vulcan was getting really annoying - they're just gradually rotting away. And I need the space!

When I have the chance to do an inventory I will post here. Cut rate prices, I don't even remember what I paid for them, and really I'm on the verge of just giving it away.
One is able to make a shipping box, i.e. say from a Washer / Dryer box.....with a razor knife, just score the cardboard on the inside and fold. Use strong tape.
But yes, shipping large containers can be expensive ! :wink2:

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
It's not too bad. I just got a seat, two tail lights, headlight bucket and brackets in one box for $21-24 shipping by USPS.

·
Super Moderator
11,959 Posts
Shipping a seat is easy. Sub $40 from USPS. Don't lose out on a sale because you don't want to ship it!
Yep. If you take it to a "UPS Store" they will wrap it, box it, and ship it. All you have to do is go there with the seat and the address you're shipping it to.

·
Registered
202 Posts

if you send me a PM once you get an inventory, i might be interested in luggage or other accessories. i can also send you my email address if thats easier.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts