Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

FS: fire and steel leather jacket

10K views 35 replies 13 participants last post by  Kawasakiman 
#1 ·
I am putting up my fire and steel Vulcan leather jacket. I'm probably never going to wear it again and I figured someone on here might want it. It is in like new shape. No rips or visible wear. I can't really find any information about it online but from the tag it looks like it was made in 1995. Here are some pics. Size L. I'm looking for $200 o.b.o

See less See more
#9 ·
Looks like they are going for about $75 on ebay, I bet someone would bite at that price.

I've already got a jacket, otherwise I'd be making an offer.

#11 ·
Check the 'completed' or 'sold' boxes on the left side of the ebay search page

#14 ·
Easy bud, I'm just trying to help you sell this thing.

Like I posted earlier, on Ebay, if you search 'fire and steel jacket' and check 'completed', this first listing that pops up is this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vulcan-leat...11?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item27e09ce913

How you didn't see that I don't know.

Anyways it appears to be the exact jacket you are trying to sell, and it went for $50 with 10 bids. So maybe you'll have more luck selling it closer to that price.

#18 ·
I didn't see that one. Sometimes when you pull eBay up on your phone it cuts ads out. Anyway apologies if I sounded rude or anything, not my intention at all. I honestly can't sell it that low. I also can't find any more of them anywhere. There is the occasional mega score on eBay and I'm willing to bet that person didn't know what they had. Thanks for finding that.

I'm still open to reasonable offers.

#16 ·
You must have great eyes :wow:

#15 ·
And mint condition....

#20 ·
Jackets that last a life time. My first Brando style still hangs on the wall of the garage, bought it in 81,it out lived a lot of people,and sadly I've grown up and out since then. Worn a few others out too.

#24 ·
If that wasn't little kid sized, I would buy it ;)

#27 ·
What is the description again....

Pls Post again.

:smiley_th

#30 ·
Very Nice Jacket.... I do not have the extra bucks for it.

I did just get a $100.00 Gift Visa for Fathers Day.....that'll buy a lot of beer :doh:

:smiley_th

ps: Getting bike back on the road, at this point, $100.00 will be just about right.

#36 ·
Jacket looks good man. Keep it in good shape

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.