Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy of mine has a 95 VN1500 he's selling for a friend. Want's $1000 if anyone is interested. I don't have pics but it looks just like this one on Craig's list. He'd like it gone for thewinter Click here

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,245 Posts
wish I had $1000.I rode one and liked it alot

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

·
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whats the mileage on it? Garage kept? Inspection up to date? etc?
Story was It was set aside in the previous owners yard for about 2 years, Guy was working next door and saw it in his yard and asked if he wanted to sell it. Knowing it needed some work, they took the carbs off (I helped to clean them) stuck a new battery in and turn signals were all replaced. Also I beleive the rear brake caliper was froze so they replaced that with a used one. So it's not inspected but has a clean title. If you're interested I could stop over the weekend and snap some pictures and maybe get a video of it running. Let me know.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,245 Posts
still wish I had $1000

·
Registered
499 Posts
There's an '85 Honda V65 Sabre down here in a similar state that's going for $900. Both of them sound like spectacular projects for somebody with the time. Wish I could take one on.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,245 Posts
those v65's run pretty good

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,245 Posts
hey calebj, do you have any pics of that gl650?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Story was It was set aside in the previous owners yard for about 2 years, Guy was working next door and saw it in his yard and asked if he wanted to sell it. Knowing it needed some work, they took the carbs off (I helped to clean them) stuck a new battery in and turn signals were all replaced. Also I beleive the rear brake caliper was froze so they replaced that with a used one. So it's not inspected but has a clean title. If you're interested I could stop over the weekend and snap some pictures and maybe get a video of it running. Let me know.
If it's not too much trouble, I'd be interested in seeing how much rust, etc. it has on it from sitting out.
(My wife is going to kill me if I buy this)

·
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Here's some pics

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,245 Posts
damn now I REALLY wish I had $1000

·
Registered
795 Posts
yeah seriously if I wasn't all the way in FL and already lousy with vehicles stacked up in my townhouse garage...

'cause that's a GOOD LOOKIN bike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts