Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!

Hey guys,

Selling my project bike. I'm listing this here before I try locally. I thought I'd do that since this forum has provided so much for me. I'll update this with more details later.

'94 with 21,000 miles. $1350. I'm in western Minnesota.

It's in good shape. As a matter of fact I don't believe it's ever been tipped or crashed. If you're interested pm me and I'll answer your questions or send you my phone number.

·
2,520 Posts
Why are you calling it a project bike? It looks pretty nice!

·
Drive less, ride more...
1,114 Posts
Wow....your bike looks immaculate--especially for a project bike!

Nice work.....:beerchug:

What else (if anything) comes with the bike--owner's manual, 2nd bike key, factory toolkit, bike cover, repair manual, etc? What is the approx mileage on those tires? Original stator and r/r on the bike--or not? Has the r/r been relocated?

It might also help sell it faster if you posted a few more pix, of different views around the bike....

What make/model bike are you moving on to?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It might also help sell it faster if you posted a few more pix, of different views around the bike....
Thanks. More info and photos as soon as I get a few extra minutes.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Probably one of the cleanest VN750s I've seen. You've done her right.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks for the comments guys. I'm just getting back to some other projects. I have quite a few bikes.

clear, clean title
fresh oil, coolant, brake fluid
fresh carb clean and setup
really nice paint
no tears in seat
gas gauge, temp gauge, radiator fan, signals, etc, all work properly
brand new petcock
two keys

I believe the stator has been replaced. Voltage at battery is 14.2 at 4000rpm and 12.9 at idle. R/r is in original position but obviously is working good.

If I were keeping this I'd fix the leak where the wires come out of the stator (I may do this anyway) and put on modern rubber. The tires have tread and are okay for puttin' around, but honestly Dunlop Qualifiers are not at the top of my quality tire list.

Here are some more photos.

SOLD!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts