Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
left over parts from project

got a lot of parts left over from project bike first up forks with progressive springs make a offer,11 inch progressive rear springs, front/rear fenders,speedo,tack gauge,fuel gauge, neck covers,,brake pedal,shifter,front pegs/mounts,rear pegs-brackets,fan motor,bag suports,turn signal relocation brackets
headlight+mounts,tail light,licence plate bracket/light,extended back rest,carburators,wheels, brake calipers,braided brake lines,rear brake assy.engine guard,brake cyl/res.and other stuff laying around.Will get some pics up.Any offers be kind since the shipping from Greece will kill me including loss of Euro/Dollar

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
PM sent

Master Cylinder

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
I'll be looking for bag supports and signal relocators, and I may need forks, but I bet shipping is murder.

PM sent on above items.

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
Sending another PM, in addition to the one a minute ago, just now saw your pic.

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
I'm gonna have to hold off buying those for now, until I can build up the bike fund. May have to get something with more priority to get it on the road. Would have loved mounting those bags right away though.

If I don't see that you've sold them, I'll send you a note to buy them as soon as I can.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts