Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 2004 750 and lost one of the plastic caps that screws on the top of the fork. If anyone can sell me one cheap i would appreciate it. Thanks

·
'Busa Eater
31 Posts
The threaded piece that screws onto the air valve thing, right? We have an extra. Shoot me some details, we'll send it to you.

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,494 Posts
I got a 2004 750 and lost one of the plastic caps that screws on the top of the fork. If anyone can sell me one cheap i would appreciate it. Thanks
The threaded piece that screws onto the air valve thing, right? We have an extra. Shoot me some details, we'll send it to you.
Doomsday,

You seem to be referring caps for the air valves stems on the tires (front or back) or the air adjustment valve stem for the rear shocks. I believe cdlegate is in need of the larger round caps at the top of the front yoke/brace. I found the below information on an OEM parts website

Tag #: 11012
Part #: 11012-1696
Name: CAP,FORK TOP
Cost: $12.14 (per 2)
Qty.: 2

I hope this helps some.

·
'Busa Eater
31 Posts
Doomsday,

You seem to be referring caps for the air valves stems on the tires (front or back) or the air adjustment valve stem for the rear shocks. I believe cdlegate is in need of the larger round caps at the top of the front yoke/brace. I found the below information on an OEM parts website

Tag #: 11012
Part #: 11012-1696
Name: CAP,FORK TOP
Cost: $12.14 (per 2)
Qty.: 2

I hope this helps some.
I'm talking about the chrome foiled plastic cap about an inch and a half in diameter That screws onto the little thing at the top of the fork.

Have a spare. Let me know.

·
Skankin' Vulcan
64 Posts
The cheapest i've found these is around $12-15. I'm missing one off my '86 if someone else has one extra they'd be willing to part with for less

1 - 5 of 5 Posts