Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put air caps on my 95 front forks. Can anyone tell me if the 'seat fork spring' (kawasakis technical term for fork caps), from a 700 will fit on a 750? Sure will same me some work if they do.

·
Super Moderator
11,959 Posts
I want to put air caps on my 95 front forks. Can anyone tell me if the 'seat fork spring' (kawasakis technical term for fork caps), from a 700 will fit on a 750? Sure will same me some work if they do.
No. The caps are diffrent. If you had a set of 700 upper forks, you'd be in business.
Am guessing if you know someone with a machine shop, they could turn you a set of plugs, problem still being making sure you get an air tight seal , as the plugs are not screwed in but just held in by circlips.

KM

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I needed to know, if they screw in. The Kawasaki web site wasn't real clear on this issue but what confused me was the part numbers on the 700 and 750 were the same. The difference was the tank valve for the 700.

I like air forks, but this isn't worth the time or money involved unless someone out there has some tubes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts