Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
I DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF BIKE THEY SHOW THEM ON, BUT ITS REAL UGLY. and ONLY £95 FOR THE PAIR. I WONDER WHAT THE SHIPPING COSTS ARE? HERE IT Is:

·
Registered
61 Posts
cegodsey said:
I DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF BIKE THEY SHOW THEM ON, BUT ITS REAL UGLY. and ONLY £95 FOR THE PAIR. I WONDER WHAT THE SHIPPING COSTS ARE? HERE IT Is:

It looks like one of those stodgy old fashioned outdated Vulcan 750's with a fairing and some funky fenders. WHAT'CHA THINK?

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
Whad they use to call it? A custom? With those toothpicks angling off the side, and that turd hanging under the front, I'd most definately say it's a custom.

·
Registered
699 Posts
besides for the obvious fuglyness of the bike, the fenders are pretty nice, I don't know about the rest of you but I get my face sand blasted all the time with our short front fenders

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
Wow, why do you have your face all the way down there? Actually, I've had my face sandblasted, but it's usually the dump truck in front of me doing the blasting. Reckon how does the sand get past the front of the bike to hit you in da face?

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
cegodsey said:
DOH! That bike is a VN750 Ernie. Easily recognized by the wheels and side covers. It is just outfitted with the Highway Hawk Chrome air boxes and looks like just about any other Highway Hawk accessory available, along with some after market pipes and what appears to be a mustang seat and viper fairing

I do like the fuller dresser style fenders though..

·
REDRIDER
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fenders

Dang, I Didn't Mean To Raise Everyones Dandruff Over The Bike. Personally, I Like The Fenders. Look Like The Ones That The Kawasaki 800 Have. Don't Care For The Rest Of The Customizing Of The Bike. By The Way, Went To My Local Kawasaki Dealer. 2007 Catalog Doesn't Have The 750 Or 800 For Sale Anymore. Too Bad.

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
Or the 800? Hmm. The fenders would probably look ok IF they weren't red.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
cegodsey said:
The fenders would probably look ok IF they weren't red.
I'm with ya on that !
For some reason, I don't like red cars/trucks/bikes. Some might look alright, but I don't think I'd ever own one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts