Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please join us Saturday August 23,2014 for our annual poker run this year to benefit Audra Cameron ,a 19 year old girl who is battling stage 4 liver cancer.Sign up between 10-11:15 amRun leaves at 11:30 from Dino's Bar and Grill in Mt.Vision NY.Chinesr Auction(need not be present to win)and Buffet to follow the run. $20.00 per person hope to see you there

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dino's bar and grille is located at 2015 St. Highway 205 Mt. Vision NY 13810

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Had this posted in ride/get togethers decided to bump it here.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So far our run is going good .not a great turnout cause was raining early but is cleating up

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We only had 20 bikes but still managed over $800 after paying the bar for food.oh yea and some dumbass on a Vulcan mixed up the directions the roadcaptain gave him when he went to block and ended up 15 miles of f. course..but his dumb ass didn't fall asleep in some strangers front yard.;)

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Hahaha way to go Doc.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
At least i didn't lose anything this time.on the way over it was raining pretty good and Sgt.At Arms was following me in the chase vehicle when i almost hit 3 dogs that tried attacking me at 45 mph.stopped at a gas station and the first thing i said was"go back there and tell lassie that little Timmy isn't in my saddlebag"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts