Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please join the Freebirds MC Central NY Saturday August 23,2014 for our annual poker run this year to benefit Audra Cameron,a 19 year old girl who is battling stage 4 liver cancer.sign up is between 10-11:15 am,Run leaves at 11:30 from Dino's Bar and Grill in Mt. Vision,NY.Chinese Auction(need not be present to win) and Buffet to follow the run.$20.00 per person Hope to see you there.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dino's Bar and Grille 2015 State Highway 205 Mt. Vision,NY 13810.rt 205 is acessable from interstate 88 in Oneonta NY.i have to go over that way tomorrow will try to get the exit numbers.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nitro can you please pm me your address so I can send some flyers down to invite Infuriated MC Hardyston,NJ up?thank you,brother

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone kbow how to get iin touch with Nitrospaz?

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Brother....wish id known about it earlier....Idda been there, just like you made the long ride down to Nitros benefit....so this is 3 rides planned fer the same weekend....SHIIIIIIIIEITTTTT !!!!........

Why did everybody plan everything fer THIS particular weekend ?.... FOOK !!!....

Dont think I can do it brother...already juggling 2 due to little prior....

Im gonna try to do V2K's ride Sat, then hit Retrofits party....if I make it....if you were doin it Sun, Id be there....that'd be like 700 miles+ fer Bessie that weekend.....

Hay...idea....when yer MC has stuff like this, post it up early, eh brother....we couldda changed things on this end mebbe....benefits are a must fer me....

More I think about it.....I may forego the mid Jersey ride, and Cal's party....Id rather go to a benefit than a party or a fun ride.....

....sorry you other guys, but thats how I am....I hope Cal invites me next year too....that was right near Lk Owassa Doc....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Been a rough year for us,brother .got the flyers a week before i posted here,i think was July 20th..didn't wanna post a date then have it change .next year we should have a little more notice.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Start postin yer MCs stuff up on CC too man....more "like minded" there.....

I still gotta run up to Middletown (get stuff to finish Okies thing)....do laundry...run down to Moms again (she aint doin well)...and only then can I work on Bessie...I'll let ya know if Im goin....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll send some healing energy for Mom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts