Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parts bike

I am moving so I need to get this bad boy to someone who can use it.

Respond here and I'll get back to you.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Wow! Wish I lived close enough to come and pick it up.
I would love to have a parts bike to experiment with and not have to worry about having my good bike down.

·
Registered
8,192 Posts
I could sure use it, since I'm bringing mine back from salvage. But I'd have to decide if my old truck could make the trip. You wouldn't happen to be moving to the west at all, would you?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I could sure use it, since I'm bringing mine back from salvage. But I'd have to decide if my old truck could make the trip. You wouldn't happen to be moving to the west at all, would you?
Unfortunately no. It will be located in Waldorf md for pickup

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Parts bike

I am moving so I need to get this bad boy to someone who can use it.

Respond here and I'll get back to you.

Thanks!
I'll be traveling thru your area in late April....don't suppose that would be soon enough tho....

:smiley_th

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be traveling thru your area in late April....don't suppose that would be soon enough tho....

Sorry brother

Actually pickup by the 21st of march would be required or ill have to do something different with the bike.

That's when the my new tenants move in.

·
Registered
8,192 Posts
Don't wait on me if you get a commitment from someone else. Looks like it's 650 miles round trip, not as close as I thought. Would still love to snag the parts though.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
You and me both....and Im only 285 mi one way....hate that Chessie bridge though...I drove a flatbed tandem once loaded over that at midnight...fog....could only see 100 ft in front...that sucked...I really only want the motor...

·
4,508 Posts
Sorry brother

Actually pickup by the 21st of march would be required or ill have to do something different with the bike.

That's when the my new tenants move in.
LOL...I understand.

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts

Will now you know your not gonna be needing any parts after you make your stop here in houston :motorcycl

·
4,508 Posts
Will now you know your not gonna be needing any parts after you make your stop here in houston :motorcycl
Early April...I'ma coming....you will get me put on the road again.

:motorcycl

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
PM sent.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
MadeInSin...a buddy lives on the DelMarVa....lemme contact him...he has family near me and comes up on occation...has a pickup too....he's a member here....I NEED that motor.....

...Never mind...yer 128 miles south of him yet (least 2 hrs) I cant ask him to do that....damn....oh well...Im outta the interest circle unless I get the gas to make the trip...he'd need to go noth then after....shame....if it gets close, dump it at my cousins house at Haymarket VA...she owes me anyway....

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Working out a deal with Vulcan2000 right now. Well see if all the stars align to make that happen.

Wolfie- Sorry its not more convenient. If Vulcan2000 doesn't grab it maybe an opportunity will present itself.

Where abouts do you live?

·
Registered
145 Posts
dont feel bad kc2dgg looks like im also always late, but most of the time $$$ short

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Don't feel bad guys. I would have driven 150 miles each way to pick it up but instead I live down here in Alabama where no else on here lives, so I'll keep this great riding weather all to myself and ya'll figure out who'll get the bike.:pepper:

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
MadeInSin you be good brother. Good luck to you where ever you're moving to and stay in touch.

·
Registered
145 Posts
na if i had the gas money would have been there yesterday when posted but not till about the 25 th , this really sucks :BLAM:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for all the interest. The bike just left. BisbeeT was the lucky winner

Sorry wolfie. KC and I were trying to make it work out for you but it just didn't come together.

Thanks all

1 - 20 of 22 Posts