Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of foot pegs that I will give away. You pay shipping. I am sick of tripping over them. They are in ok shape just need to be cleaned up. They are for the rear of a vulcan vn 700.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Hey festus, I`ll take them. I noticed that at least one of mine has the chrome plating lifting off. Shoot me a PM and let me know how much the cheapest shipping is. I`m in no hurry, so cheap and slow is OK. Also how do I pay you? I don`t have a paypal acct yet, but my live at home daughter does, if that works for you. If you want to PM your phone number to me, I can call you on my phone plan for no extra cost to me.

Thanks, Hoss

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
Hey festus, I`ll take them. I noticed that at least one of mine has the chrome plating lifting off. Shoot me a PM and let me know how much the cheapest shipping is. I`m in no hurry, so cheap and slow is OK. Also how do I pay you? I don`t have a paypal acct yet, but my live at home daughter does, if that works for you. If you want to PM your phone number to me, I can call you on my phone plan for no extra cost to me.

Thanks, Hoss
85's are not chrome plated. :beerchug:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You are correct they are not chrome plated. There was not much on that thing that was chrome plated.

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
You are correct they are not chrome plated. There was not much on that thing that was chrome plated.
I know! :doh: I have had to replace alot of aluminum parts with chrome plated parts. :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
If OldHoss doesn't want them and they have the grommets/spacers whatever you call them that go with the mounts, I'll be happy to get them and pay something to boot! Will also take mounting bolts if available!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well OLHOSS said to let you have them so I will see what I can find as far as the other stuff goes. I believe that I still have most of it left. Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
PM sent.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts