Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vintage bike addict
859 Posts
Your bike looks nice as is. Kind of a mixture of Spectre and Vulcan.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man...it does have that spectre look...Im finding a lot of parts are shared between mine. the spectre and the vulcan.

I really want to do a solo seat thing and my tank has "stuff" under the front seat lip....tubes, ribs, etc...would need alot of work to leave it bare.

·
Registered
721 Posts
CC- I can't find any pictures of your bike... where are they?

·
Premium Member
2,850 Posts
What bike do you have now? I know I've seen the pics, I just can't remember it as I read this thread....

(duh!)

·
Premium Member
2,850 Posts
Nevermind, I found it. I like the rear fender on that LTD better than whats on my Vulcan. I should do a swap...

·
Registered
721 Posts
looks like a 454 frame, body, and fork/brake system with v4 Engine! never knew they made one like that

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
looks like a 454 frame, body, and fork/brake system with v4 Engine! never knew they made one like that
If I`m not mistaken, that is an inline 4 cylinder, not a v4. :)

BTW CC that is a nice looking bike. Somebody else posted some pictures of one on here a few months back. I looked at it for 20-30 seconds before I noticed it wasn`t a Vulcan. So much for my razor sharp powers of observation!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How did your's get damaged?
Both wheels were bent when i got it...dont know how. I changed the front, but the rear seemed scary + I didnt have one that fit. But the wobble is annoying AND that tire is the hardest tire I have ever seen, its like rock.

·
Premium Member
2,850 Posts
Yeah, I would bet a wobbly wheel would be most annoying at speed.

I was looking at some of those pics you have, and it looks like you operate your rear brake and shifter with your heel. Is that right or am I missing something? I didn't see the stock foot pegs...

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Looks great...:smiley_th...:smiley_th...

·
Registered
721 Posts
If I`m not mistaken, that is an inline 4 cylinder, not a v4. :)
yep.. I knew that.. I must have had an electircal short, and my fingers just didn't type what my eyes saw...:doh:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts