Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas, I'll be at the shore house from June 30th until July 6th. If you're in the area, feel free to stop by for a burger and a beer. :beerchug: I should be there most of the time.

Mike Smith
512 Ocean Ave
Wildwood NJ 08260

Its a yellow house in the middle of the block between 5th and 6th ave. on Ocean Ave. We're on the second floor. If you're out for a ride and the spirit hits you, drop by. Feel free to give me a call on my cell too. If I'm not there I guarantee I won't be far away, nothing is.

(610) 357-2627

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm riding down to our house (172 W Oak) on June 25th, leaving the 3rd. Hopefully the weather is nice - I can be found at any/all Irish pubs. :)
Me too all around. You can find me in the Irish pubs and I'll be ridin down as well. I'll keep my eyes out for another Vulcan 750. :motorcycl

Cheers :beerchug:

·
Former MoPegan
25 Posts
Hopefully the weather will finally be nice enough:doh:.. Maybe I can get to do some work down there... See what happens..

·
Former MoPegan
25 Posts
I work for Atlantic City Electric. I take care of the computers that are in the trucks. Gives me some winshield time all over South Jersey.

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now there's something you don't hear about every day. Sounds like when there's work its a cool gig man. Well if you're in the Wildwood area around the 4th feel free to stop by...

·
Premium Member
4,774 Posts
Reported.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts