1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
They are not huge, but if that is what works for you then it's a nice find.

My first set was the same size, but not lockable or have removable zippers. It is the one I still use and is in the photos on my albums. If you don't have relocated turn signals, you don't really have much choices in bags. I still have mine and they are big enough to fit a rain suit and other items in them. Some people don't really need huge bags, so those work fine for some people.

When the wife and I go on a trip, we use a large tail bag to pack what we need. The saddle bags are just to carry smaller items we don't want to dig for in the luggage bag.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are not huge, but if that is what works for you then it's a nice find.

My first set was the same size, but not lockable or have removable zippers. It is the one I still use and is in the photos on my albums. If you don't have relocated turn signals, you don't really have much choices in bags. I still have mine and they are big enough to fit a rain suit and other items in them. Some people don't really need huge bags, so those work fine for some people.

When the wife and I go on a trip, we use a large tail bag to pack what we need. The saddle bags are just to carry smaller items we don't want to dig for in the luggage bag.
They are small but that is the size i was looking for. I wanted to be able to put a map, and my rain gear in them. They are also big enough to go to the store and get milk so for me they work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts