Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:smiley_th:

my oil pipe to the rear cylinder only was indeed restricted! this what has been causing my engine troubles and woes ever since i bought this bike! it must have been a defective pipe from the factory. after finding my beleifs to be true i just ordered both cams and all rockers for the rear head and the gaskets and things i need to get the job done. my engine troubles will be fixed for good. ive had the engine apart so many times... its time for it to go together right and stay working smoothly.

its going to get a nice easy break in and getting some more of the good stuff. back to 10-40 for this beast. :) afterward ill do an oil pressure test again and be off riding the **** out of it!!

hey do u guys reccomend dex cool as it is designed for aluminum and i dont like using regular green stuff?

·
Registered
23 Posts
That's good to hear! I'm hoping it'll make up for all the headaches and give you 25K+ absolutely trouble free miles.
I was trying to figure out what kind of coolant I should use after rebuilding mine, and read a write up in the Verses. Some people swear by Dex and others say it really isn't worth the extra cost... Guess to each his own.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well as long as it is safe to use ill use it. cost isnt the issue since our bikes dont take anything to fill up. one jug is more than enough... when it comes to cooling an lubrication, nothing but the best.

·
2 Vulcans
64 Posts
Dexcool

I was at wally world this past weekend pondering the Dexcool question and was ready to pull the trigger until I compared the ingredients vs. SuperTech brand, and guess what? They're exactly the same except for the price!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts