Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
See the tag on the bottom of the seat. Got my name on it, ANDERS C. I ordered it from the factory and sold it to this guy after 9 months. It was beautiful when I sold it to him. Think I sold it to him for $275 plus $50 shipping. Set really good, just to narrow for my wide arss.

·
2,527 Posts

·
Registered
8,197 Posts

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I am currently using that same seat...and it is nice and comfy!!

I didn't get the matching pad for the extended sissy bar though....just have the original pad on it.
It sits a tad lower and wider than original....the added backrest for the lower back (due to the shape of the passenger seat) is great!

·
Chasin' the blacktop
1,498 Posts
I just bid on it. On rides longer than 90 minutes my ladyfriend starts squirming around on the stock seat; she rarely complaiins but I can tell her butt hurts in the stock seat. If I get it I hope she can stop sqiirming so much on the longer rides, darn near caused me to wreck once.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
The stock seat I posted went for $10.50.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
just to narrow for my wide arss
...lololol !!!....I just puked a mouthful of beer up thru my nose...OWWW....thanks buddy, lol...

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
If I could figure a way to put a '63 Chevy Impala bucket seat on my bike it would be just about right for me.:BLAM: What, they where about 30 inches wide on the bottom,,,,, yeh yeh, be about right:motorcycl.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
On rides longer than 90 minutes my ladyfriend starts squirming around...........
90 minutes on the stock seat. DANG! Saying this nicely so don't take it wrong. That woman either has an iron arss or a whole lot of extra padding! The stock seat that was on my bike was a "5 minute gauranteed pain in the arss"!:blah:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts