Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a set of forward controls. Brand does not matter but price does. I can't spend alot of money. Homemade sets are fine as long as they are safe and well made. Contact information is listed on this site.

·
Registered
7 Posts
did you ever manage to get a set of forward controls? if so which one's? and how much were they?

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
Don't think you'll be hearing back on that. He last posted over three years ago.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I pulled out my calculator and the post was from 6 years ago lol

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Harmony, I think Jardine is the only company who makes forward controls for the vn750.
IIRC they retail for ~$400.

Do a search on the forum for forward controls, Jardine, etc. and watch the Ebay link for vn750 stuff.

There was a thread a while back where some members were going to buy a set and try to copy them for their own use. Do not know if any were ever made.

I thought about them, but decided I didn`t want all my weight resting on my tailbone all the time. I haved decided I would rather have highway pegs so I have at least two options of where to put my feet for longer trips.

Good luck in the hunt for comfort and safety.:motorcycl

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
I pulled out my calculator and the post was from 6 years ago lol
And I clicked on his name and found all his posts. The last one was in 2007. :beerchug:

·
Registered
96 Posts
There was a thread a while back where some members were going to buy a set and try to copy them for their own use. Do not know if any were ever made.
As an investing member of that ill-fated effort I can tell you emphaticallay.... no:mad: but that is the way the cookie crumbles...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts