1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody see these yet? Click here

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
That's at a decent price but it bugs me they are not symmetrical .

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
...$390 ????....fer what ?....fancy finishing ?...mine are $190 less....

...I see this seller only has one star too....Id be wary....same description as mine too, fookin theif..."mount any 1/2" thread peg"....what a scumbag....I designed mine specifficaly for aftermarket pegs....where is this guy....I wanna visit him....

....I wouldnt bid more than $250....the $50 is fer the "fancy"....

....his foot levers look a lot better than mine though....looks wise....

·
Proud owner of 2 VN750s!
59 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
....I think I bitched there too, lol....wonder why they aint sold yet...and I got 3 sets sold since they were first posted...

Hell, fer $275 I cn make mine fancy...lol....I use aircraft grade aluminum too....I just bought a strip 5' long fer $160...

IMO, his seem too far forward, and too low....mine are 6" fwd and 2" higher...but hay...its an open market, right ?....lesse how soon these go....

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
If I were to go with forward controls, it would be the eBay ones. Those look really clean!

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
...and very easily broken if ya lay the bike down....mine act as a crashbar as well....DirtyDoc was a witness....those Ebay things are pretty, but IMO scary strength wise.....

....but, some folks tend to be very cosmetic instead of rooted in function like I am. Lol.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
sorry but for the 400 plus dollars he wants with shipping ill stick with Wolfies. we put them on saturday and went for a test ride. made a few linkage adjustments and called it a day. sunday i put over 250 miles on the bike with them and it made a world of difference. 189 mile run home, i stopped twice for fuel. today i put another 100 miles on them going thru small towns requiring a lot of shifting. they work great.

if you want to know more pm me and ill answer any question or concern you may have.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts