Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The forum software have been upgraded to the newest version.

This new version adds in Social Networking along with some other nifty stuff (check out your user profile)! You can also tag threads for easier finding later on.

Amongst the cool stuff, it also beefs up the security of the website and requires you to be a bit more careful in the passwords you choose. Anyone whose password was the same as their username have had their passwords automatically reset (you will have received an email with a temporary password which you can reset in the UserCP). You may no longer have the same password as your username.

So...enjoy the new features and keep the shiny side up! :rockon::rockon:​

·
jetpilot
74 Posts
And just when I was getting the hang of how to use the stuff you go and change it<BG> So far there are some interesting things to "play around" with. Looks pretty cool so far.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Also new!!!! The Mobile version of VN750.com is now online! Visit us from your phone or PDA! Lightweight for your phone, but you can still post! :)
I like this upgrade!!

Thanks DMAG :smiley_th :beerchug:

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Noticed one issue.
When I start at the Portal page, then click "Quick Links", instead of the drop down menu, I get sent back to a "Portal" page, but that one says "Open Contacts Popup" where the "Quick Links" button used to be???

·
Old Truck Junkie
4,133 Posts
Hi DMag Great job . I can,t beleive we haven't had any new members in 10 Days. Is that function still working right
I am with you. I think there is a problem.
I am not getting my email notices for posts. I checked my settings, it appears to okay.

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Noticed one issue.
When I start at the Portal page, then click "Quick Links", instead of the drop down menu, I get sent back to a "Portal" page, but that one says "Open Contacts Popup" where the "Quick Links" button used to be???
FINALLY fixed this one. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts