Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
Here is something that could be a good deal. This is new and complete. It has the relocation brackets and saddlebag supports

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161146197157?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
I am not sure if there are relocation brackets in this package deal. I only see the saddle bag supports. Also the label on the outside of the carton in the third picture states that it contains saddle bag supports with no mention of the brackets. The $159 suggested value seems a bit of a stretch. I just saw supports for $21.50 with free standard shipping.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
I am not sure if there are relocation brackets in this package deal. I only see the saddle bag supports. Also the label on the outside of the carton in the third picture states that it contains saddle bag supports with no mention of the brackets. The $159 suggested value seems a bit of a stretch. I just saw supports for $21.50 with free standard shipping.
I do not desire/need either.....but I agree with the stated comments !
looks shady.....jmo

no LOL !
:smiley_th

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The relocation brackets

The brackets are in the top of the picture, I will agree if you are interested it would be a good idea to ask the seller if everything is included.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Dang, was watching this one before it got posted here. Those supports are twice as long as the el cheapo ebay ones.

Be prepared to bid, it's on!

Maybe not, seller with zero feedback and the name smells funny to me. Ring any bells?

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
the seller is in TN

I posted the question as to the relo brackets...are they included...
Let's see what the response it.

I would not assume they are included based on the discription and price.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
and the respnse I got was:

Dear tmsparts,

The listing only specifies the saddlebag supports, but the photo also includes blinker relocation brackets.
Are the relocation brackets included with this sale?

HELLO, EVERYTHING IN THE PLASTIC BAG IS INCLUDED. I JUST TOOK THE SUPPORTS OUT OF THE BOX FOR PHOTO . I LEFT EVERYTHING IN THE BAGS TO SHOW THAT THEY ARE BRAND NEW . ID SAY THE RELOCATION PIECES HAVE TO BE USED IN CONJUCTION WITH SUPPORTS. THANKS FOR YOUR INQUIRY, IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS FELL FREE TO ASK . THANKS AGAIN !!

·
Senior Lurker
509 Posts
The TS relocation bracket is there. It's part of the complete kit and you can actually see it in the photo.

-Sloppy

·
Registered
63 Posts
I bid on it for the relocation bracket, then saw this post.

If whoever put the first bid on it first PM me, they can have it and I'll stop bidding. I don't REALLY need it...

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The supports and relocation brckets

I see it went for $27.00. I think that is a really good deal. Was it one of our members?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts