Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a vulcan vn700 that I bought and was going to try to restore ,but just dont have enough money. So I am parting it out. It has a clear tital and I will sell anything off of it cheap. The motor and transmission are good and will sell anything off of them also. Thanks for your time.

·
2,527 Posts
Where are you located....and could you post some pictures?
Why are you parting it out?

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
how about stock grips? I'm looking for some stock hand grips.
also some pic's would be great!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought it about a month ago and was trying to fix it up to ride but the guy I bought it from did not take care of it and left it out in the weather for to long. It was just going to take way to much money to fix. The seat is torn and old about the only things left are the frame, motor and transmission and wheels. I have sold a good chunck of it. I am located in robertsdale alabama. Thanks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I still have the motor and frame and transmission and most of it left. Send some PM's and I will get back to you. Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am tearing bown motor and transmission today. I am selling part by part. If you need something give me a hollar. She is going on E-bay tonight. She has got to go. Thanks Craig

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have not put anything on e-bay yet. I am still getting it apart. I do still have the triple tree though. Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Motor and Transmission parts.

I still have motor and transmission parts for sale. Let me know if you need antthing. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking for some cheap exhaust

I am looking for some either stock or after market pipes for my 95 vulcan 750. Need some chrome instead of rust... Can somebody help me out.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Looking for Left(shift side) peg assy. You still have for sale? Thanks for a comback. Amsoil Man..

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
The last I heard Festus has no parts left. :beerchug:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts