Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just put a aftermarket taillight on the bike and took this off. Plug and play design. LEDs are nice and bright. No cracks in the lense cover. Looking to get $55 shipped to lower 48. $65 outside of US. Payment by Paypal.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still have it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Buyer Beware item purchased in June, never delivered

Freeswilly to the US Post office is Theresa Abrams. Paypal merchant information is:pAYPAL *TAG1107 4029357733 CA.

I received a "just shipped" Pre Send notice from paypal with a US Postal service tracking number and all of the associated details. 2-day shipping. When I tracked the number 7/8/14 the response:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on July 1, 2014 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

The tracking number and package was never received or entered into their mail system. The seller sent me a pre-shipment statement as if the package was shipped. I sent an email to the Paypal email address and PM through the group with no response.

"Freeswilly" / Theresa Abrams paypal address [email protected],
Buyer Beware.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts