Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have mixed feelings about posting this. Any ways my bike is up for sale. She's a 91 from frame up, frame spay painted, new wire harness, rebuilt list is motor, carbs with 142 and 42 jets k&n pods, petcock, new wheel barings and tires new kinda cruise, replaced font rim, horns and grab rails, coil relay mod, shindogen mosffet r/r upgrade, bike master true gel battery, speedo gear drive and cable, sanded and painted gages where the rusted black, have red river studded saddle bags and home made bag braces, tool bag, travel waterproof backpack, f&s extended backrest, and after market exaust I think its mac not sure both exit right side. Shes a great runner have had no problems since me and newrider have rebuilt her. Just time to move on need the money for rent having a hard time finding work since I moved.

I know theres probably more im forgetting.

The bad tank has a fist size dent in the top right side where she fell when louding to make the move to oregon, small dent in left side cover, and fenders have rock chips, turn signals are getting dry rotted, seat needs recovering or replaced, last not sure of original mileage due to cable being broke twice.

maybe one day I can get another bike.

Price no less then 2500 I have over 7000 was wanting to see her finished.

I'll try and get pics up in a few days.

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,361 Posts
You won't get $2500 prolly. More on the order of $1500 if it didn't have the dented tank. These bikes run cheap, which is why I had one to begin with. I got a 1995 1200 Sportster in mint condition with 6900 miles on it for just $3000. my 95 VN750 was also in excellent shape with just 12k on it and I paid $1500.

We have two numbers, our head number and our heart number. Our heart number usually wins out. Goes for homes too. No matter how much we love our homes or bikes, it's just a home or bike until someone else falls in love with it.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
I'd have a hard time seeing a low mileage pristine condition 2006 sell for $2500...

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Thanks tanner, pd $2400 for mine w/42xx. Only reason I bought it, was looking for a 500.
Totally a fair deal too. :rockon:

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
yuo guys must not have much faith in my ability to build an engine that bike is in great condition and i have been told from the horses mouth that it took the hole shot on a 1200 sporty that i know first hand has been worked to the max

btw jerry i got the hole shot on squeeky too :)and farmers old 1500 is now meatloafs and it runs right and doesnt leak oil any more

oh and call a mother fooker some time

1 - 8 of 8 Posts