Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 Kawasaki VN750 21500 miles

Before I put it on Craigslist or eBay, I thought I'd post here first.

Yep, I'm letting my bike go. If you’re looking for an excellent bike that looks as good as it sounds, something affordable that can keep up with the big boys, this is it. This bike may be the best maintained VN750 in the northeast. It needs absolutely nothing. Come see it...you won’t be disappointed.
The oil & filter has been religiously changed every 3000 miles or LESS. I'm including all the stock hardware that remains, an extra toolbox (in good shape) and a Clymer manual. Also included is a new (still in wrap) rear Metzeler 880 tire (170/80-15).
Some of the mods:
V&H Cruzers - Ear Shave - Clutch Basket drilled - Eliminated POOGS - Highway pegs with Ron Mullinex brackets - Windshield - Luggage Rack - Extended passenger backrest - Saddlebags - VN750 Grill Cover - Rear Turn Signal Relocation Brackets - License relocation - SuperBrace - Clock by Clocks4Bikes.
Only blemishes: slight corrosion on leading edge of front fender & small dent in tank (see photo) where a broom handle fell against the bike.
I will post this on Craigslist & eBay for $3800, but will let her go for anyone on this forum for $3500. Price is not negotiable....I'll give it to my grandsons before I sell it for less.
Sorry, no personal checks. Local (northern Delaware) pick up, but may consider delivery to tri-state area (DE/PA/NJ)

Attachments

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Brother.....you just gettin outta bikin ?...or did ya upgrade ????....I can vouch for every word the man says, btw....

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,732 Posts
any chance you'd sell me that "SuperBrace" fork brace?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts