Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale I have a very nice 1996 Kawasaki Vulcan 750 with 87XX miles as I am still riding it. I bought this bike off Craigslist last year and am only selling as I have found a brand new bike(Vulcan 900) that I want to buy, but need to sell this one first. Bike is a 1996, but titled as a 1985. Bike has a clear title. I would have no problem selling this bike to any one of my friends or family members.

Here is the description from preveious owner when I bought the bike.

Clean and dependable bike with 4,200 miles. I bought this bike Sept. of 03 with no title, just bill of sale. It was bought new by a 65 year old, drove very little, and sold in the spring of 03 for health reasons. The gal that bought it, laid it down in a month, and WI Cycle Salvage picked it up. I bought it from them as a easy fixer with 3,020 miles on it, added some time and $450 in parts including a 1985 frame, vin # and title so that I could retitle and license it. It runs nice and I have put 1200 additional miles on it. It now has a total of only 4,200 miles. Thanks Bob

Also questions answered from previous owner:
1-Bike runs fine, transmission shifts good, clutch feels good, no knocks, rattles or pings,cooling fan and lights all work, no leaks of any kind. 2-All remaining traces of the damage I consider minor, and the guys at work think it looks pretty good, but your opinion is what counts to you. I have the picture from the web site when I first bought the bike, and the damage wasn't bad. One fork tube was bent, headlight was broken, tank had a dent, foot brake lever was bent, muffler had a small
dent. The frame, seat, handlebars, gauges, side covers, rims, fenders, were all fine. It looked really good and that's why I bought it. I bought all the parts used on E-bay where I could. I needed the frame only to get a clear title so that I could license it in WI.

Since I have owned the bike I have added the following:

- New front tire June 08
- New rear 170/80 tire less then 500 miles on it June 09, drive shaft lubed at same time
- New maint free battery May 09
- Headlight visor
- Pro grip hand grips
- Jardine rumbler exhaust
- Saddlebags
- LED tail/brake light
- Driver floor boards
- Progressive rear shocks
- All fluids and filters changed Sept 08

I have the original exhaust, shocks and foot grips that will go along with bike. I also have a service manual and folder from previous owner with paperwork from when he bought it.

Send me an email or call me at (920)680-7853. I live near Green Bay, WI

Asking $2100 / offer.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts