Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been a garage and yard sale junkie for years....wife hated it (when she used to be with me), and my ridin friends did too,,,,"aw...what the fook NOW Wolf ???".....

Well...Ive had great finds when it comes to bike stuff, and bike related....
Here's my most recent....2 tents...one a 2 man one a 3 man...$15....the 2 man (really a one man) is a little too claustrophobic for me....so am going to sell it (BassPro, btw)...the other is a keeper....
Just to say, when yer cruisin around with yer ol lady in the cage...dont hurt to stop sometimes....

·
Registered
936 Posts
I've got one of those 1-man tents - bought it used. I have never slept in it but a friend of mine did. Seems like it would be too small for me too.

I like the 3 man tent you found. I recently purchased a kelty 3 man tent - packed it on my vulcan for a 2 night camping deal (a rally actually).

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I forgot to mention, that even the big one packs up to 4"diam x 17" length....perfect for bikers....

I also picked up an 1800s broadaxe style hatchet....for a BUCK !....never hurts to check these things...

Stoppin only takes a few minutes...drivin by might lose ya a wealth of just what ya need....always been a firm believer in "one mans trash is another mans gold"....or sumpin like that....

I'll be shackin in the dome tent at Catskill Thunder and Strange Days...and anything else that comes up in between....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts