Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Rogue Warrior
130 Posts
Yessir, I'd do that.

It'll probably need some elbow grease, but if you get it running, you have a nice bike, dirt cheap.

If not, the parts should easily make back more than you spent.

·
Louder IS better!
289 Posts
I have been wantin something like that to make a bobber without havin to chop up my bike..wish it was closer to me.

·
ExNewbie..Still Learnin'!
256 Posts

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
^ Already reported. I actually had a toasted spam sandwich when I got from work yesterday. I put american cheese and wobers creamy horseradish spread on it and it was actually quite delicious.

Anyway, the above listing has expired so I assume he sold it. Anyone here get it?

·
On His Lady Vulcan
1,647 Posts
Get rid of the mold. Just gut out the drywall and make sure the tiles are solid. You didn't mention the age of the house but if there is a possibility that there is lead paint in the mess you want it gone if its flaking. Stripping it will give you a better idea what you are dealing with behind that rock. If the wood is not dry rotted ( falling apart) spray it with bleach If it is dry rotted you will need to sister 2 x 4"s and you want to check the sole plate where the water would have fallen to. Re rock with normal sheet rock unless its behind the tub. Use a paint made for bathrooms that resists mold.
WTF??? Reported as suspiciously looking like something a Hawaiian would eat (SPAM)

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Get rid of the mold. Just gut out the drywall and make sure the tiles are solid. You didn't mention the age of the house but if there is a possibility that there is lead paint in the mess you want it gone if its flaking. Stripping it will give you a better idea what you are dealing with behind that rock. If the wood is not dry rotted ( falling apart) spray it with bleach If it is dry rotted you will need to sister 2 x 4"s and you want to check the sole plate where the water would have fallen to. Re rock with normal sheet rock unless its behind the tub. Use a paint made for bathrooms that resists mold.
He must have mistaken this for DIY home renovation forum.:BLAM:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts