Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my first ride yesterday!!! Man I loved it, I only went about a mile cause I still need my license. I made my appointment for the msf course, go figure the soonest opening is the end of august::( but that won't stop me:rockon:

I have some moly grease on the way also a set of mirrors:( I was storing it at my parents and we were moving things around in the garage and my father alone with the bike but it fell over on it's own... yup been on it's side twice now and I have only ridden it once :doh:

Safe ridden all !!!

·
Old Truck Junkie
4,133 Posts
When parking the bike leave it in first gear, push it forward with the clutch lever out to when it stops and set it on the stand. This keeps it from rolling forward and folding the stand up and falling over. It works for me.

·
Old Truck Junkie
4,133 Posts
It will take a while to remember that it is in gear, but it will become normal as you will make it a habit.

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
It will take a while to remember that it is in gear, but it will become normal as you will make it a habit.
I especially agree with niterider and believe habits can be one of the best safety devices we have, and it can also go the other way with bad habits...
Enjoy your ride, but be careful...:motorcycl...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Registered
900 Posts
been a habit for me since 1983!.. my first bike..Honda 400..the way it was bilt. front heavy it would do that all the time.. almost as soon as you got off of it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts