I guess it's time that I start checking into the electronics system. I've been avoiding it as long as possible Thanks...Sure sounds like electronics getting hot to me...is the Regulator properly mounted to dissipate heat? Junction box could be failing and traces burning...seems common enough.
Could be fireworks.......if you only smell it at one location...I occasionally get a whiff of fireworks smell, which I assume is not a good thing. Usually happens when the bike is still cold and heading up a big hill close to my house. Any thoughts?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk