Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my engine guard.

It is in overall good shape and comes with installation instructions. no rust, and the damaged area (cleaned and sealed with chrome paint) shown in the last photo gets covered by a foot peg if you mount one. All hardware needed is listed on the instructions. Washers stacked up can be used in place of the spacers. I had it installed this way without any issues.

Asking $90+shipping from 07444

Serious only Please! PM me for more info.

·
Chasin' the blacktop
1,498 Posts
Sounds like a really good price. I paid $135 after shipping for mine and yours looks to be in better shape.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I'd like it. Would you be willing to hold it till Friday when I get paid? I'd transfer the funds sooner, but I just dropped $300 today on parts...

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Wish I could afford it. This no job thing is really stopping my bikes make over

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd like it. Would you be willing to hold it till Friday when I get paid? I'd transfer the funds sooner, but I just dropped $300 today on parts...
You have first dibs.
PM me your address and I will box it up and get a price for shipping.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like a really good price. I paid $135 after shipping for mine and yours looks to be in better shape.
maybe i should raise the price....lol

I had it listed at $125 at the end of the riding season and was told it was overpriced...go figure!!

·
Registered
856 Posts
PM Sent.

·
Chasin' the blacktop
1,498 Posts
I was happy to find one if fairly good condition (but not a good as yours) for $135. If the guys here suggested that you wanted too much keep in mind that most of us are cheap bastards and love to bitch. Just remember that shipping has risen quite a bit the last 18 months.

·
Chucklehead
1,050 Posts
And to think .... I bought a $300 basket case to get one.

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
Engine Guard has been sold and shipped.

thanks for all your interest....enjoy Ndr!
Are these bars still for sale?

Thanks
I hit enter too fast, if the bars are still for sale I will take them 8)

Thanks
Josh
If you look at the date of kc2dgq's last posting (3-14-14) you will see that he stated the engine guard was sold and shipped as of that date which was two months ago. Keep looking in this section (Sell or Swap) and/or Ebay as they do come up at times. Good luck.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Engine Guard for sale

I have a brand new guard that has never been on a bike. I am thinking in the $150 + range. Is there any interest?I am open to offers. I will send pictures to anyone interested.

Mcneuby

1 - 17 of 17 Posts