Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All-

Below are some picture of the lights I chose to replace the OEM ones.

I paid 33.07 including shipping for both signals.. They ARE dot approved.

https://www.powersportsuperstore.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=K&S+mini+stalk+turn+signals&Search.x=0&Search.y=0

Install was a breeze. I used a 10mm socket to remove the 3 bolts from the tailight.. Flipped it over and measured where I wanted the lights to go. I made mine 1 inch from the red lens and 3/4 of an inch from the bottom.

I did have to extend the wires to get to their destination.

All in all no problems.

For being so small they are super bright.

Have a good one all

Attachments

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks KM. This picture gives you a good look from the rear.

Attachments

·
Registered
659 Posts
Looks good. Thanks for posting this. I need to do the same thing. I want to get rid of the whole sissy bar/back rest and the grab rails. Had been planning to try and move the stock signals, but this looks better.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
I like 'em.I bought 4 like those with the black housing for my 750,I ran them for two years without as much as a blown bulb until I sold it.You're right they are plenty bright.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for the kind response..

Joem- I think under my VN900 seat mod you can see a pic of my bike with all that removed if your interested.. I def like the look of the bike that way.

Thanks Dennis for that info.. Good to know these suckers should last me a while.

I will also say one of the things I like about this specific mod is the price.. You can relocate your signals without having to buy the relocation brackets and since you can sell your OEM signals it makes the whole thing virtually free. The OEM signals will sell on ebay for 15 or 20 bux a piece... Sooo you wont have much invested at all.

Kanuck- Stealing your voltmeter idea from a much much earlier post :) I gotta say though.. The sunpro voltmeter is only about $17.00 but the stupid chrome housing to cover it is like $35.00!!! Robbery lol but I really like how yours matched the other gauges.. Thanks for that write up.

Have a good one guys!

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
Looks great since I did the same thing. =D

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
Kanuck- Stealing your voltmeter idea from a much much earlier post :) I gotta say though.. The sunpro voltmeter is only about $17.00 but the stupid chrome housing to cover it is like $35.00!!! Robbery lol but I really like how yours matched the other gauges.. Thanks for that write up.

Have a good one guys!
No problem on that. I know I about choked handing over the cash for the housing, but it sure is pretty. I believe the current turm for it "gay". lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts