Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my first bike today its a 91 750 for 800 bucks around 10000 on it has a few things wrong the won't start and leak from the gas valve but still nice getting started on it tomorrow thanks for the info from everyone

·
Registered
140 Posts
Congrats. Good luck on the work you will be doing. I can understand the possiblilities of what you may face. I to picked up a nonrunning vulcan back in Jan. I look forward to following your progress.

·
2,521 Posts
Sounds like you got a good deal. Update your profile when you get a chance and let us know where you're from.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Updated my profile guys bike fired up first time today let it soke with sea foam to get rid of gunk was not expecting start tank still off but didn't sound bad for the few seconds it ran next plugs, oil change and a good cleanig. Also have to put on new fuel lines p/o tore the old ones have one problem need help with wating on manuel to come in but turn siginals light up left flashes righd don't and head light don't work now head light was on when I went to look at it though what do yall think

1 - 4 of 4 Posts