Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
spence
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to ride into work today. The Rochester area has had almost 6" of rain during the month of July, the third rainest July since 1900 UGH! This is only the 3rd time have been able to ride into work for the whole month of July. Man what a bummer. Bike started right up, ran with the choke for a few minutes and off I went. I'm really glad I got one of the MF batteries, no worries about starting.

I did howerver get caught up in a funeral procession, I think it was for the former President of Kodak. There were 3 white limos in addition to 4 white harleys and a buttload of cars. Got stuck in an intersection for about 10 minutes! The guys on the Harleys did give me a wave and that felt good, getting respect from a fellow rider.

Oh well back to work!

Spence

·
Registered
160 Posts
Guess a little saddle time is better than none, isn't it? Hopefully Aug. will be better for you.

It always makes me feel good when I get a wave...that is why I always try to give them.

Later...

·
Registered
82 Posts
I got to ride to work today too. But unfortunately my reason for not riding wasn't the weather. The stater went on my bike in the middle of June, and I finally got enough money and time to get it replaced. But what a wonderful feeling it was to get back on. And I also got waves from almost everyone I waved at. Only ones that didn't were newbees, I presume, and what I refer to as Harley Snobs.
Can't wait till tomorrow morning. Gonna ride again...WOO HOO!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.