Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not sure if any of you have been following my posts on here or not, but thanks to ebay and many weekends and evenings in the garage i got my vulcan on the road. I rode it work yesterday, but it was thunderstorming all day today. Going to ride it again tommorrow, and all weekend. Thanks for all the help and guidance, and to anyone who helped me along the way. I really wish I could thank Ron for all the help he gave me, as well as as all of the solid advice. To his closest friends, I am truly sorry for your loss, be sure to give my condolances to his family.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Thats good news! can you give me a GIST of what was wrong with your bike?

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Glad to hear you finally got the steel pony on the road.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Life s good ,and thanks for your service:smiley_th

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Glad to hear you finally got the steel pony on the road.
Same here... And I salute and thank you for your service to our country...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Registered
319 Posts
Glad to hear your on the road! Gotta love them 86s!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For the gist of what was wrong, it needed a new ignition switch, i had to fix the wiring harness because the PO ripped it apart, replaced the handlebars, front brake master cylinder, turn signal switch, re aligned the forks with the wheel and handlebars, pulled the carbs and cleaned them thoroughly a well as replaced a few jets, got a new right ear, replaced all the vent lines, painted the tank, and cut, molded, and coverd a custom seat for it and removed the sissy bar and tool box. You all are very welcome. Life is good, I am riding every chance I get, which is getting more and more often here in North Carolina.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Nice!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts