Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the wife and I closed on our house last night. I can't wait to get in there and start all of my projects. Now I just have to move the bike from the storage into the new garage.

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
So the wife and I closed on our house last night. I can't wait to get in there and start all of my projects. Now I just have to move the bike from the storage into the new garage.
That sounds great, plus gettin the bike home, in storage just don't sound good...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Best of luck in your new house.

·
Registered
273 Posts
:wow:I am very glad to hear that you have decided to by your bike a new home. She will love you for it, and now you can get a Maw Kawi neon clock and hang it in her room. :wow:

:smiley_thSeriously, congrats on the new home. FIll it with love, and it will return it tenfold.:beerchug:

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:wow:I am very glad to hear that you have decided to by your bike a new home. She will love you for it, and now you can get a Maw Kawi neon clock and hang it in her room. :wow:

:smiley_thSeriously, congrats on the new home. FIll it with love, and it will return it tenfold.:beerchug:

I was just going to blow this up and put in on the wall, but I guess a clock would be nice too...

·
Registered
273 Posts
The clock would have the added bonus of not having to sleep in the doghouse on orders from the wife!!!:itchy-scr

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts

I was just going to blow this up and put in on the wall, but I guess a clock would be nice too...
Why not blow this picture up and make it the clock face?:wow:
Then your Vulcan would have a little company in her stall on those long cold nights.:smiley_th

·
Registered
273 Posts
Ahhhhh, the art of compromise. Don't ya just love it!!!!!!!!!!!!:beerchug:

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Get my keys tomorrow, excited. We will see if I can get out of work early enough to get the bike home or if I will have to pay another month of storage fees. Thanks for the congrats. maybe I will post some pics if anyone is interested

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great news, got the bike home. Even better news: I can feel my face again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts