Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the final drive from other Kawasakis fit on the VN750? I found some on ebay that look just like the 750's, but they're listed for other bikes, like the ZN700, kz1000, and such. Thanks!

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Going with the Ron Ayers "Where does this part fit" search, the Vulcan 700/750 final drive is specific to the Vulcan 700/750.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
This is from memory and it may not be right,But the older eliminator inline 4 wheel will fit our final drive,but I don't know if the gear ratio is the same or if it will bolt up to the swing arm.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I spent hours and days looking for a replacement. The ONLY thing I could find was the Vulcan 1500 rear is "supposed" to fit..... but none of the part numbers are the same and the axle appears to be a different length (which doesn't look good in itself).

Neither could I find a aftermarket ring and pinion...... so it looks like a complete custom job, or change the tire size.

I hope that helps. I'm not saying a replacement doesn't exist.... I just couldn't find it outside of buying some from the junkyard and trial fitting each one.

I just wanted to cruise down the interstate at 3500 RPM :)

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Spiral, I got a line on a Final Drive I was going to buy, but mine is better than I originally thought. Shoot me a PM and I will set you up with my seller. He want $200 for the Final Drive and Driveshaft Coupling. I saw a picture of the Final Drive and splines look great. Haven't seen a pic of the coupling yet.

Good Luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts