Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered two oil filters (I thought) and what I got is two filter screens. Either the wrong part was shipped or I gave them the wrong part number - I suspect the latter. Since I have them, I'll keep one and replace the original when I change the oil. Does anybody need a filter screen?

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
I ordered two oil filters (I thought) and what I got is two filter screens. Either the wrong part was shipped or I gave them the wrong part number - I suspect the latter. Since I have them, I'll keep one and replace the original when I change the oil. Does anybody need a filter screen?
Ouch !
Sorry

:smiley_th

·
Chasin' the blacktop
1,498 Posts
Already got a spare myself but glad to hear you're keeping that bike in op condition.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Spencer. I do take Katie's care and feeding seriously! Hope you're doing well.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You're welcome to it. I think I've got $11 and some change in it. If I send it snail mail it'll only cost a few bucks to ship. How's $15 sound? Also have the original seat for sale, I had it recovered a few months ago so it's in perfect condition. Don't have any idea what it's worth.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yes I have an extra filter screen. I have a little over $11 in it, I figure a few bucks for shipping so it should be worth about $15. As for the seat, I don't know what it should be worth. I can send pix and then we can discuss it. My number is 478.456.4617, text or call. Thanks.

Cool nickname by the way! I assume that's from a song with a similar name from the 70's. A high school buddy and I had a good time making fun of the song!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts