Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

141 - 160 of 192 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Thanks.put red lenses on the back cause I'm gonna make em running lights cause they are so low and in NY if they are rear facing running lights they have to be red.the footpeg mounts were a pita to grind off

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I run clear lenses with a set of Anthony's Led's they are red when they are on and amber when turning. May or may not be legal where you live. But in KY Illegal means a sick bird .

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
I run clear lenses with a set of Anthony's Led's they are red when they are on and amber when turning. May or may not be legal where you live. But in KY Illegal means a sick bird .
Lol.I think they'd be fine.I might ask if he can do them in Harley bezels.might be a money maker for him.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #143 (Edited)

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
Good thing I got two bikes.seeing that the motor is out I pulled the driveshaft out fir gits and shiggles.spines look ok but got that there tell tale rusty color.gonna pull it apart hopefully it's ok otherwise gotta pull the other one.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Good thing I got two bikes.seeing that the motor is out I pulled the driveshaft out fir gits and shiggles.spines look ok but got that there tell tale rusty color.gonna pull it apart hopefully it's ok otherwise gotta pull the other one.

....did not expect that issue with your bike ! LOL ;)

:smiley_th

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #146

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
But in KY Illegal means a sick bird
...brother....frickin GOLDEN !!!! :beerchug:

I mentioned to KC to make some up fer Harleys...he can make an easy $200+ at Strange Days....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
Hell yeah on that brother.got my fender mounts done.didn't do the sissybar bar weld wasn't sticking to it.my welder might not be hot enough.got the wiring harness in and polishing up the rocker boxes so the motor can go in

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
Found a plus to being a cook.grinding mounts, they get real hot and seeing that the nerves in my fingers have a high tolerance for heat, I don't need to wear gloves:rolleyes:

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
WTF are gloves ???....lol....I almost sliced my finger off last week with my 4" cutoff wheel....wrapped it quick, aint looked at it yet, but dont hurt....I heel quick.....

And if them lights are legal in Jersey, theyre legal in NY....Jersey is tougher than NY....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
Got my frame finished.gonna swap forks and play with wiring then in goes the motor.:rockon:

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
Motors in but i ain't got no fookin beer.the "cross eyed bitch"is llookin alright .:motorcycl:beerchug:

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
Lost most of them on my old phone:confused: when i dropped it in a puddle.my new phone won't accept motorcycle.com app so i gotta figure out photobucket:BLAM: the site itself won't let me upload them offa my phone.i will have pics when i have time to figure it out.

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,361 Posts
Looks good doc, I like the blinkers!
I like that you can do this in your house. I would sleep with my bike if I could. I have to say that it's probably not a good idea for my girlfriend to ever say, "It's me or the bike.."

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #156
Hell my girlfriend is my bike.lol

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Lost most of them on my old phone:confused: when i dropped it in a puddle.my new phone won't accept motorcycle.com app so i gotta figure out photobucket:BLAM: the site itself won't let me upload them offa my phone.i will have pics when i have time to figure it out.
bring the pictures to Strange Days....lol

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
bring the pictures to Strange Days....lol
Lol.i'll probaly bring the bike.its a little easier to ride than pictures :motorcycl

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Im just glad yer gittin back on the road again brother....you gonna make the Cancer ride in Franklin ????....Jun 1....you and anybody else can come here night before and hang, and we ride together next day....

Fer some reason....I think yer gonna make it no matter....you might be a Freebird....but you'll always be WolfPack....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #160 (Edited)
Getting real close.gonna try.hey i was Wolfpack before i got my wings.remember i was a prospect when we had the Clinton diner meeting .

141 - 160 of 192 Posts