Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there got a fan switch (from bottom right hand corner of radiator if in front of bike). Used is ok as long as it is functional.

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
I'll check for you when I get home from work.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
10-4 Thank you : )

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Anyone out there got a fan switch (from bottom right hand corner of radiator if in front of bike). Used is ok as long as it is functional.
Hey Stones, it is conventional to describe left and right side of the bike as though you are sitting on it.
Just easier to avoid confusion that way if everybody uses the same terminology.
Good luck with the hunt. :smiley_th

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
You can very easily bypass that switch, install a toggle or whatever and still ride till you find a replacement. Ck out previous post from 350Earnie2.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry about the direction confusion I'll keep that in mind :doh: I thought about doing a bypass but the switch is broken corroded and leaking coolant so I'd need to find a way to plug the hole.

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
I have the fan switch removed but do not know if it works or not.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So I took the advice and put in the best toggle switch I could find- 6.00 at oreilly's and now I'm childishly hopeing missles launch the next time my fan needs to be turned on :smiley_th

Attachments

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
to plug the hole where the fan switch goes use a short bolt with threads that are 10mm by 1.25 I'm in the process of finding a cheap replacement fan switch thru bwd

1 - 10 of 10 Posts