Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know hat they used to make a fairing for our bikes, but no longer do. Would it be possible to make a fairing fit our bike? I know ive seen a vtx with a harley fairing so I know with reason they can be made to fit other bikes. Has anyone considered this?

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
I don't see why just about any fairing couldn't be fit to any bike, provided that you can make up brackets.
I'm not too familiar with fairings at all, but I don't think there's too much to the mounting systems for them.
Wiring shouldn't be too difficult to make work. Only other thing I can think of is fitment with the gauge pods, such as in the one below. It doesn't look like it would clear the gauges. But you can always custom mount those too.

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Watch ebay as occasionally a touring kit will show up. I've probably seen 2 of these 4 sale in the last year.

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
I just sold one a couple months ago that I picked up with a truck load of stuff from a former 750 owner. Sold it to James Dozier who hides out on the yahoo group. He's planning to start making them eventually. There aren't a lot of them out there, but like said above, they do show up once in a while on ebay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts