Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody going to grab this? Click here
If I was keeping mine I'd grab it at $250.00. Fairing & lowers plus fender!

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
The fairing stays(Brackets) may be a little hard to find,but I saw something else in that ad that is a rare piece.There is a tour package front fender in the pile as well.

That front fender goes for some big bucks by itself .If I still had a 750,I'd be all over this ,for that price.

·
Registered
145 Posts
slim , if u read the full listing he says they will ship couldnt calculate shipping on ebay because it will ship in 2 vseperate pakages

·
Registered
145 Posts
slim , if u read the full listing he says they will ship couldnt calculate shipping on ebay because it will ship in 2 seperate pakages

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
have you looked into shipping the tour pak? I have once before.. it was going to cost me about 500 bucks in shipping from Seattle Washington to Denton Texas. no That I am on the west coast, it is going to be right about the same price

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
That's the plastic tour fender, not the fiberglass.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
I have a fiberglass one with chrome trim just chillin in my garage ATM. I might or might not have a use for it very soon..

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
actually the KF&S Tour-Pak Fender was steel.
WilliamTech: Yes, true. I have one with chrome trim rails mounted.
M_Angell: I have a fiberglass one with chrome trim just chillin in my garage ATM. I might or might not have a use for it very soon..
Sorry folks.....I stand corrected.
I went out, checked the bike.... my KF&S Tour-Pak Fender is not steel...I believe it is plastic. I could probly go out & scrap a small hidden spot to verify Plastic....not Fiberglass.

:smiley_th

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
Will, I jsut looked at my source again, The Tour-pak fender had two generations.. the first was metal, second was abs. The Metal one was offered in 1998, 1999-end of production was plastic.

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Lol I guess mine is abs patched with fiberglass

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Get the fairing, screw the fender, and get a VN900 classic fender like I did (steel baybe)....

....steel...is real.......

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Get the fairing, screw the fender, and get a VN900 classic fender like I did (steel baybe)....

....steel...is real.......
Are you sure you don't have an 800 Classic fender. I could be wrong but I thought the 900 fenders are plastic. Imagine that, I could be wrong. I don't say that a lot ;)

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
....could very well be Den....I just went by what the dealership told me....they showed me it, I looked, asked how much, halved their price and they said OK....and we all know how much dealerships really know, lol....the kid was prolly 18 and a quad racer....he was guessin...
Im solid steel baybe....heatable, weldable, bendable.....ya cant do that to plastic.... ;)
I guess Im happy if its off an 800 Classic....makes my bike closer to brother Merc's, lol.....(cept he got an ugly azz front fender).....8 lbs of extra sheit-metal....lolol......poke Kenny....I been tryin to talk him into lettin me trim it proper.....

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
You ought to Know with a screen name like Merc, Kenny ain't gonnna let you cut off his fender skirts.

Drifter owners are very touchy about their fenders.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Wait till after next year's Strange Days....he'll start thinkin differnt, lol.....

BTW...I aint been here in a few days due to Merc's party....I left around midnight, and recouperated all day Sun, lol....the boy throws a Gooooooooood party !!!! :smiley_th

1 - 19 of 19 Posts