Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have OEM Fire & Steel Fairing. I was wondering if they made a lower fairing for this. If anyone has info I'd appreciate it.

·
Crap, I WAS in 5th gear.
500 Posts
They made lowers. The F&S fairing are REALLY hard to find. I tried to contact who I thought was the manufacturer (they are down the street from me) to try and buy the tooling or setup parts/retains, but never heard back.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
I have OEM Fire & Steel Fairing. I was wondering if they made a lower fairing for this. If anyone has info I'd appreciate it.
Ron/lance328 made some lower deflectors out of plexiglas for Wileysden I believe.
He has some pictures here somewhere, and they really look good.
I will probably try my hand at making a set for cool weather riding so I can extend the length of my riding season. :smiley_th

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Would like to find a photo of full fairing. I didn't care much for the fairing when I purchased the bike but have grown attached to it. Having it's own headlight means I need to have an extra full light bucket if I want to remove fairing, only downside.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Don`t recall who it is right now, but somebody else has a set of chromed Harley-Davidson deflectors on his vn too.
I remember the thread when he installed them, and was reminded when I saw it again in his sigline earlier today with the H-D part numbers listed.

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
Hoss, i think he is wanting the Original Deflectors for the KF&S Tour Pac. I don't think "Ron's" loweres would look right with the oem failing. they look great with the shields they were designed for though.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Hoss, i think he is wanting the Original Deflectors for the KF&S Tour Pac. I don't think "Ron's" loweres would look right with the oem failing. they look great with the shields they were designed for though.
Yeah, your probably right slim. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts