Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone please bail me out of this one. I rescued a 2005, got it bone stock, and promptly started taking things off. Everything would have been fine except I got overconfident and cut the frame to try and make a bobber, and now I have issues keeping a rear fender mounted that doesn't break somewhere in a week's time.

Ear shave mod completed, although the bike always ran a little lean-was never bad enough for me to get back in there and adjust the air/fuel screws though. It rode perfectly fine and was my commuter bike all summer, probably totaling ~1k miles over this last summer.

If you need a parts bike, or want to take on a bobber project, she's 95% there - I'm just in the market for a new motorcycle and want this one out of the way.

Seat is drastically different from this picture, but it's the most recent one I have. Thanks for looking!

Entertaining all reasonable offers, I'd really prefer to let the whole bike go at once. Clean title, located in Baltimore Maryland, willing to meet you and drop off within a couple hundred miles if you'll chip in gas money.

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
I wish we were closer, I would grab her. Do you have any of the other stock parts you have taken off you would be interested in selling?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish we were closer, I would grab her. Do you have any of the other stock parts you have taken off you would be interested in selling?
I've got the stock seat, backrest, luggage rack thing, and the brackets for saddlebags- honestly I think I might have the saddlebags themselves kicking around too. No promises on the hardware for those though, a LOT of my hardware got mixed up recently so I'd have to try and sort all that back out. Which parts are you in the market for? I'd be willing to part out a fair bit and just scrap the frame if it comes to it, I just know this is a good engine and trans and don't want to send the whole thing to the junkyard when so much of it is salvagable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts