Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a list anywhere that mates up the factory colors with the model year it was used?

Was there a unique color scheme for every model year?

Was there only one color scheme used for each year?

What was the last year that the Vulcan 750 was sold in Canada?

Was 2006 the last year it was produced?

I know this might seem like a bunch of dumb questions but I haven`t seen this addressed anywhere else. Anyone who can help me out there? :rockon:OlHoss:rockon:

·
Super Moderator
11,866 Posts
Is there a list anywhere that mates up the factory colors with the model year it was used?

Was there a unique color scheme for every model year?

Was there only one color scheme used for each year?

What was the last year that the Vulcan 750 was sold in Canada?

Was 2006 the last year it was produced?

I know this might seem like a bunch of dumb questions but I haven`t seen this addressed anywhere else. Anyone who can help me out there? :rockon:OlHoss:rockon:
YES..but it may take me awhile to track it down.

Yes.

Yes.

2006.(as far as I know)

Yes.

Edit: OK , there is a file at the Yahoo group site that lists each model year and the corrisponding Color Rite color..but I can not copy it as it is a MS Excell file and I am unable to open it with my PC.
If you are a member there it is in the "files" section.

KM

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
I had this posted for me in a thread I created. There colors are the actual names not just "Maroon & Black" for a 91' which is not black but "Cosmic Splendor Red" Looks black till it hits the sun light though. Any way the site is a very easy nav.

http://www.colorrite.com/ :beerchug:

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did however find this informative thread:

http://tinyurl.com/6ay7cq

(amazing what you can find simply by using the search feature...)

KM
Thanks, that`s exactly what I was looking for.

I`m a rookie computer pilot too. I`ll have to get a 12 year old to come and teach me computing 101. I don`t have a pic of my bike that I can download on here yet (and don`t know how if I did) and haven`t figured out where avitars come from either. How do I get one?:rockon:

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Kanuck. Between you and Knifemaker I`ve got all I asked for and more.

·
Super Moderator
11,866 Posts
Thanks, that`s exactly what I was looking for.

I haven`t figured out where avitars come from either. How do I get one?:rockon:

Avatars come from the land of magic and wonder......

or you can go to the top of the page and where it says "User CP" , which is your user control panel, you click on that and you will find a list on the left , on that is will be "Edit Avitar"
click that and you will get the page where you can upload an image from your computer.

As to what to use, any photo or image will work I believe as long as it is not too big and either a jpg or gif file...(I think)

KM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts