Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the original seat for sale. It was recovered a few months ago so it's in perfect condition. Don't know what it's worth - I'll consider any reasonable offer. If interested, PM me and I'll send a pix.

·
Stixfly
12 Posts
I just bought one yesterday in excellent condition for 100, which seemed fair after researching online. However, I am having a difficult time installing it. Not sure how to go about getting the rear turn signals through the opening in the bracket. Can anyone help me with that?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not sure what a fair price is, but I'm looking for a stock seat.
PM me with your contact info. I'll send pix and then we can talk about it. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I just bought one yesterday in excellent condition for 100, which seemed fair after researching online. However, I am having a difficult time installing it. Not sure how to go about getting the rear turn signals through the opening in the bracket. Can anyone help me with that?
The seat just unbolts from the back (inside the tool box) and lifts up, the front of the seat has a tongue that slips under the tank bracket.

No wires should be involved in removing/installing the seat itself.
I suggest you post in another section for assistance rather than in someone els's post who is trying to sell his seat.

BTW: I also have a stock seat in great shape if anyone else is looking for one.

·
Registered
123 Posts
The seat just unbolts from the back (inside the tool box) and lifts up, the front of the seat has a tongue that slips under the tank bracket.

No wires should be involved in removing/installing the seat itself.
I suggest you post in another section for assistance rather than in someone els's post who is trying to sell his seat.

BTW: I also have a stock seat in great shape if anyone else is looking for one.
???:confused:

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Ah, something from another threat I presume.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Click their name in a thread and "Send private message to ..."

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I still have the seat for sale, it's in excellent condition. PM me or call or text to 478.456.4617 for pix and info.

·
Registered
509 Posts
To PM

Just right click on the name of the person you want to PM. There will be a drop down and one of the options in ot send a PM.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I was referring to him trying to sell his seat on another members thread, when he suggested the other member to start his own.
I assumed Tim from post #2 purchased it or was going to.

Sorry to Rsavant if I was out of line when I posted "I also have a stock seat in great shape if anyone else is looking for one. "

But I did specify ANYONE ELSE.......

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No problem here! Heck, I'm just offering up a seat for sale!

·
Registered
98 Posts
so it's been a while since the last posting... anyone have a good seat for sale? the one I have is going to crap (all the padding is junk)

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
I have one if the previous posters have already sold theirs. Also have a set of good handlebars

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Stock seat still for sale, recently recovered and in excellent condition. My# is 478.456.4617, voice or text, or you can PM me here.

Thanks.

·
Chasin' the blacktop
1,498 Posts
rsavant is a good man, If he says the seat is in good recently recovered condition it is.

Need a good seat,,, buy it.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks, Spencer, you're very kind. Right after the seat was recovered I got the Mustang seat. The original has been in a box in my garage since so its in perfect condition.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts