Discussion Starter #1

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, I hate to pass on it, but I've already bought plenty and don't have it on the road yet.

About $158, for a new one, is the lowest I've seen before this one, usually higher than that.

Think I've seen used ones with rust for close to $100.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
I know, I hate to pass on it, but I've already bought plenty and don't have it on the road yet.

About $158, for a new one, is the lowest I've seen before this one, usually higher than that.

Think I've seen used ones with rust for close to $100.
True

:smiley_th

·
Registered
509 Posts
The Engine Guard

That $100.00 is the starting bid. You may get it for that but not probably not. You never know though, if you are interested go for it.

Mcneuby :smiley_th

·
2,527 Posts
This one just posted this morning "buy it now" for $80 Click here

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
Got it. Thanks. :smiley_th

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
Think maybe the Apex one is an old site, can't order it from that link! New for $99.95 and free ship, if anyone wants one and can get it from there, is a hell of a good deal!

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You're right. I just called the toll free number off the website. The guy said, "Kawasaki part? It's probably discontinued." Gave the part number, he checked and said that it is discontinued.

They are still doing business though.

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
I did not call the #, just figured it was an older site. The same things happen when you look up Wingerline engine guard. The web sites are still out there but finding one from a retailer is almost non-existant. IMO anything under a $100, rusted or not, would be a good find.

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
i am thinking about building a bigger one for my bike and if i do i will be selling mine i will keep everyone posted

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
Just sold for $156.57! Rare find NEW!

·
2,527 Posts
Just sold for $156.57! Rare find NEW!
Not really that Rare, I picked up a NOS last year for $79.99. It's still sitting in my basement waiting to go on with my V&H pipes. Just gotta keep looking!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
@ Shark88: Now THAT was a rare find!! :smiley_th

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
As William would say X2!

·
Registered
43 Posts
i got one a few months ago (NOS) and a wingerline...just so happens i sold my wingerline to Romeo as i dont care for that look...but my NOS guard will be going on my bike in the next month...i got both pretty cheap (NOS was $65 bucks shipped..was lil rusted and just spent 50 bucks for sandblast and powdercoat) the wingerline was about $125 shipped...i sold for 125 and paid shipping to Romeo...so i think these are pretty fair prices...i noticed on another thread someone was fussing about how you can get F&S for 99 or something like that...good luck finding any that are still in stock..most are discontinued...and if you find less than 100 bucks they are usually rusted up..most peeps on this forum are very fair and honest and sucks that some are pointing fingers liket...
ok im off my soapbox now...

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
1 - 20 of 26 Posts