1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
23 Posts
They do have good prices. I just ordered the Kaw saddlebag supports. 123 bucks.
I will see how fast it gets here and if it is the real deal. This could be the start of a beautiful relationship.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Here is the Update!

Ordered on 11/25. Recieved my saddlebag supports on 12/10 via UPS. So that is roughly 3 weeks to my door. In this case it was no big deal because I will probably not install them till after the holidays.

So if the price is right and you don't mind to wait, then go for it. If not pay more and get it quicker, possibly, from somwhere else. For me, price was the biggest thing,wife got laid off and I am next at end of year. Gotta love offshore outsourcing of jobs. Not too worried cause I always survive somehow. Just hope I don't have to take that trip to mexico to sell a kidney.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
For me, price was the biggest thing,wife got laid off and I am next at end of year. Gotta love offshore outsourcing of jobs. Not too worried cause I always survive somehow. Just hope I don't have to take that trip to mexico to sell a kidney.
You have got to wonder what these huge multi-national companies are thinking some times. Who is going to buy their cars and trucks and other big ticket items, if they all want to pay minimum wages. Henry Ford bucked the trend when he started the assembly line and paid his workers about double the going wage at the time. He said he wanted his emlpoyees to be able to afford to buy and drive the cars they made. If we allow them to build everything offshore, and undercut North American producers, eventually none of us will be able to afford anything more than the basics of life. Sorry for the rant, but I do not believe that this economic collapse going on around us is an accident. I believe it is being orchestated by some of the super rich, and they will continue to profit even as many of the rest of the world economies falter and collapse.

·
Registered
166 Posts
You all have to thank your friend..Bill Clinton..He is the one that signed the Foreign TRADE Agreement.... Yup he was everyones friend..Check out all Billy had signed into out demise.. Yes true as stated of Henry Ford wanted to build a automobile that everyone of his employes could afford..Then Came along the UNION..They did a great job to get better working conditions,safer places to work and a fair wage for all concerned..Now you get nothing for your dues unless you are one of the members that keep their jobs sitting down playing cards and laugh about what little they do in the shop.Whe the going gets tough (like they are now) The Union will not make any concessions..Just shut out the light as they close Michigan. Sorry to sound off so loud but I have seen all of this going on for years here in factorys by the ones doing the deed.. Loan them Money NO WAY..Let them file for bankrupcy as we will have to do , regroup and start over..Amsoil man

·
Vintage bike addict
859 Posts
Agreed! I'm in a union shop and though I'm happy to have a job it really burns my but to see those who won't work maintain a position there.

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is the Update!

Ordered on 11/25. Recieved my saddlebag supports on 12/10 via UPS. So that is roughly 3 weeks to my door. In this case it was no big deal because I will probably not install them till after the holidays.

So if the price is right and you don't mind to wait, then go for it. If not pay more and get it quicker, possibly, from somwhere else. For me, price was the biggest thing,wife got laid off and I am next at end of year. Gotta love offshore outsourcing of jobs. Not too worried cause I always survive somehow. Just hope I don't have to take that trip to mexico to sell a kidney.
Are they the complete kit? Or do you to buy some hardware?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Complete kit with turn signal/helmet lock relocation brackets, wire extensions for signals.

·
wicker san antonio
92 Posts
Lance, can you help me with a stock number for the Kawi signal light relo bracket you got from Rickroushaccesories. I emailed them but they cannot identify the bracket without the Kawi number.
Thanks,
Wayne Wicker/San Antonio

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 11 of 11 Posts